Victory Lap is an extremely hydrophobic ceramic spray coating with true SiO2 technology that was created for professionals and DIYers alike.
Our product is easy to use so that can be installed by almost anyone and will still deliver professional results.
Victory Lap can be used as a standalone coating or a maintenance coat for an existing 9H ceramic coating.
Victory Lap can not only protect your vehicle’s paint but it also works great on wheels, glass, and other surfaces including watercrafts and even aircraft applications.
‣ Extremely slick coat repels contaminants and water helping prevent harmful water spotting
‣ Adds supreme gloss, shine, and depth
‣ Protects surfaces for months, not weeks!
‣ Fast & easy application process
‣ Coated surfaces clean off with ease
1. Wash and clean the surface desired to be coated. Dry surface with a clean microfiber or waffle weave towel.
2. For initial application, spray surface with a panel prep spray to remove all existing sealants and/or waxes that may be on the paint.
3. Working one section at a time, spray Victory Lap Ceramic Spray Coating directly on panel and spread product in a cross-hatch pattern (side-to-side and up-and-down) with a microfiber towel. The product will flash immediately.
4. Immediately after application with the dry side of microfiber towel or separate buffing microfiber towel, buff off the product.
5. Do not allow the surface to get wet for at least 4 hours. The product will fully cure in 24 hours.
Note: Use Victory Lap Ceramic Spray at least once a month or after each wash as needed to ensure maximum protection.